Articles tagged "Samuel Adams"
Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
Our friends from Boston Beer Co. release their flagship Samuel Adams Boston Lager in a can next week.
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
Barcadia Super Bowl Party! Wicked Sloth In New Orleans!
The Football Nation Crew parties hard with celebrities and two middle aged fat guys embraced the horror and tortured a young bicyclist!
The CHFF/Football Nation Super Bowl Party Friday in New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts and Football Nation Super Bowl Party is being held Friday at Barcadia New Orleans with our nationwide team of road trip friends.
Back In The Bayou! Media Day!
The Football Nation crew arrives in New Orleans and then dominates Media Day!
Aliens And Stuff! Frankie's Excellent Adventure
Frankie makes nice with locals and learns the value of patience.
Swimsuit Models, Super Bowl Champs And The Road To New Orleans
The CHFF crew is on the Road to New Orleans for the big game. On Sunday we stopped to tailgate with SI swimsuit model Jessica Perez at Fox News in NYC and interview Ravens Super Bowl champ turned commentator Qadry Ismail in Baltimore.
Super Bowl Champ Qadry Ismail Marvels At Awesome Power Of The Mancathlete
Super Bowl champ and Baltimore Ravens announcer Qadry Ismail marveled at the awesome power of the Mancathlete.
Everyone Into The Pool! Frankie's Epic Swimsuit Model Super Bowl Interview
Frankie bastardizes a famous model's name and still manages to make a love connection.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012