Articles tagged "Sam Bradford"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Vikings, Rams, and Giants
The NFC pack jettisoned three losers in the span of three hours this past Sunday. Coroner Justin Henry made his ruling on each.
Slack Lines, Week 11: Undefeated Mediocrity
An undefeated team is getting eight points. Nick Foles looks unstoppable. The Slack Lines team tries to figure out a topsy-turvy NFL.
All Alex Smith Does Is Win! And Suck
The Chiefs are 9-0 and it's all rainbows and puppydogs and babies dressed like Andy Reid for Halloween. But unless Alex Smith and the passing game pick it up, it's all going to be for nothing. Plus, four other statistical storylines from the early Sunday games.
Rams' Best Shots Not Good Enough for Winning 2013
St. Louis did the best with what it had against conference heavy Seattle Monday night. FN's Tom Danyluk was there.
Slack Lines, Week 8: No Fear of the Underdog
The Slack Lines crew has more issues than your dad's collection of vintage 1970s Oui magazines. This week Jerry gets political; Matt and Luke speak for the Nation, and no one grabs the big pile of points just sitting there for the taking.
Matter of Facts: Week 8 Statistical Onslaught
There's only one team left without a loss this season and amazingly, it's the team that tied for the most losses in the league in 2012. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down all 13 games on the Week 8 slate.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review