Articles tagged "Sam Bradford"
Making Dollars And Cents Of Sam Bradford's Career With The Rams
The first overall pick of the 2010 NFL Draft capitalized on a mega-rookie deal and he'll complete the contract with 49 games played in five seasons.
Cold Hard Autopsy: Vikings, Rams, and Giants
The NFC pack jettisoned three losers in the span of three hours this past Sunday. Coroner Justin Henry made his ruling on each.
Slack Lines, Week 11: Undefeated Mediocrity
An undefeated team is getting eight points. Nick Foles looks unstoppable. The Slack Lines team tries to figure out a topsy-turvy NFL.
All Alex Smith Does Is Win! And Suck
The Chiefs are 9-0 and it's all rainbows and puppydogs and babies dressed like Andy Reid for Halloween. But unless Alex Smith and the passing game pick it up, it's all going to be for nothing. Plus, four other statistical storylines from the early Sunday games.
Rams' Best Shots Not Good Enough for Winning 2013
St. Louis did the best with what it had against conference heavy Seattle Monday night. FN's Tom Danyluk was there.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay