Articles tagged "S. Johnson"
Close Call: 69% Of All Games In 2013 Have Been Within 7 Points In The Fourth Quarter
Through the first nine weeks, 35 of 133 games (26.3 percent) have featured a fourth-quarter comeback victory. That puts the 2013 season on pace for the third-highest percentage of games with a fourth-quarter comeback victory since 1970 (31.3 in 1989).
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 9 Game
Justin Henry sums up the entire Week 9 slate, including Nick Foles' historic day, Rex winning the Ryan Bowl, and another Andrew Luck comeback.
Week 8 Highlights: Terrelle Pryor One Better Than Bo Jackson; Alex Smith Better Than Everyone
Kansas City’s Alex Smith became the first quarterback since the 1970 merger to win his first eight games to start a season with a new team.
Joe Flacco, Russell Wilson Make History at Home
Wilson is now a perfect 10-0 at home and is the fifth quarterback to win each of his first 10 starts at home among quarterbacks who began their career since 1970. Flacco is now 11-0 at home in September starts in his NFL career, the best record for a quarterback in the Super Bowl era.
Captain Comeback Week 11: Houston Texans Lead Overtime Drama
After last week's drought, Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has five comebacks to dissect this week. Matt Schaub and Houston set a bunch of records, Atlanta won in unusual fashion, and Tony Romo ties Staubach.
- Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game