Articles tagged "S Johnson"
The NFL's Biggest Overachievers And Underachievers In 2012
The 2012 Indianapolis Colts were the NFL's biggest overachiever in nearly two decades, while the New England Patriots were the league's most underachieving team last year, writes Scott Kacsmar.
Trent Richardson Outclassed by Alfred Morris and Doug Martin: Will It Last?
Trent Richardson had the sixth-worst rushing average by a rookie in NFL history. Should Browns fans be worried? Scott Kacsmar breaks down rookie rushing success in regards to the long-term outlook.
Vince Young: The Man, the Myth, the Moron
Vince Young returned to the news this week, but will he ever return to the NFL? Scott Kacsmar examines a confusing career full of comebacks and clowning.
Voting History: Why Peyton Manning Should Run Away With NFL MVP Award
Peyton Manning vs. Adrian Peterson: two historic seasons, one MVP. Scott Kacsmar puts voters to task with an in-depth review of the seasons and why MVP voting results (1986-2011) say you have to take the QB.
Late-Season Surge Powers CHFF To Fourth Straight Winning Season ATS
It took a late-season surge for our Real and Spectacular picks – a 29-19 record against the spread over the final three weeks – but we salvaged another .500+ season ATS, picking every game, every week for the fourth year in a row.
Explosive Charles, Brees, Brady, Luck, Bears D Top Week 16 Statistical Storylines
Jamaal Charles is now, officially, the most explosive runner in NFL history; Andrew Luck the most prolific QB and the Monsters of the Midway pick-six masters. Plus four other Week 16 statistical storylines.
Captain Comeback Week 15: 49ers and Patriots Play NFL’s Game of the Year
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar breaks down the historical context of New England’s 28-point comeback attempt against the 49ers. Also: clutch Cowboys, Colts out of Luck, and Dom Capers is Jay Cutler’s daddy.
Week 15 in Review: Edge-Of-The-Seat Win For Real And Spectacular Picks
Week 15 was defined by 10 blowouts in 16 NFL games. If you were looking for edge-of-the-seat football, the only place to find it this week was with our real and spectacular picks, which moved the ball forward with a narrow winning week.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012