Articles tagged "Ryan Tannehill"
The NFL's Biggest Overachievers And Underachievers In 2012
The 2012 Indianapolis Colts were the NFL's biggest overachiever in nearly two decades, while the New England Patriots were the league's most underachieving team last year, writes Scott Kacsmar.
Friendly NFL Climate, Great Quarterbacks Spark Rise in Passing Statistics
Are NFL quarterbacks better, healthier or controlling the rule book? Scott Kacsmar examines the passing explosion and finds one unique group of active QBs we should be enjoying while they last.
David Garrard: The Best 4th-Round QB Since Rich Gannon
With David Garrard’s retirement from the Jets, Scott Kacsmar examines a career better than most people will remember. Garrard is the best fourth-round QB since Rich Gannon.
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
Terrific Tandem: Darrelle Revis, Rex Ryan Face Unknown Future
QB-coach tandems are easy to spot both on the field and in football lore. Other player-coach tandems are harder to identify – unless armed with our illuminating Quality Stats. Rex Ryan-Darrelle Revis were one of those terrific tandems that we may find need each other.
Mike Wallace To Miami: Dolphins Make A Splash In Free Agency
The Miami Dolphins landed former Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace, one of the big veteran prizes available here in 2013. It's always bad to overpay for WRs. But in terms of statistical need, Wallace to Miami makes perfect sense.
AFC East: Jets Diss Tebow Again; Tap Sanchez To Start Final Game
With a newly diagnosed concussion, Greg McElroy sits and allows Sanchez one more shot at redemption while the Patriots end the season with the freshly bounced Dolphins.
Explosive Seattle Seahawks Grab No. 1 Spot In Quality Stats Power Rankings
The Seattle Seahawks have been bubbling beneath the statistical surface all year long, waiting to explode. They've erupted like a long-dormant Mt. Rainier in recent days and grab the No. 1 spot in our Quality Stats Power Rankings entering Week 17.
AFC East: Greg McElroy Rises From The QB Ashes As Jets Starter
The Jets hand over the keys to Greg McElroy against the Chargers. Across the division, the Patriots get Sunday off against Jacksonville while Miami clings to life as they host Buffalo.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?