Articles tagged "Ryan Tannehill"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
Seattle Defense STILL Playing On Another Planet
In the team's last six games, Seattle is 6-0 having held opponents to three touchdowns and six field goals (39 points). Sure it's Shaun Hill, Ryan Lindley and Mark Sanchez but still, 39 points.
Miami Surfaces in New York With Last Minute Victory
Geno Smith is back in the saddle, facing Ryan Tannehill and the dangerous Miami offense in an AFC East showdown in the Big Apple.
BIlls @ Dolphins TNF Preview
Both teams enter play with identical 5-4 records and are currently tied for second in the AFC East. This is the latest in a season that the Bills and Dolphins will play with each boasting a winning record since 2000 (December 3, 2000; Buffalo, 7-5 and Miami, 9-3).
Call Him Flash: Ryan Tannehill Dynamite Through Air & On Ground
Miami quarterback Ryan Tannehill passed for 288 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions for a 125.6 passer rating. He also rushed for 47 yards on four carries (11.8 average) with a long run of 22 yards and has a rush of at least 20 yards in each of his past four games.
NFL Week 4 Statistical Tailgate: Rodgers, Smith Sr. & Luck Dominate
A whip-around the early slate of NFL games featuring stats galore and a few historic notes for two of the league's premiere quarterbacks.
Buck Up, Patriots Fans: Pass Defense, Pedigree In Your Corner
Patriots fans grown fat on pretty football are a little sour after the team's unattractive 2-1 start. We say Buck Up, Little Campers. Your team may have finally found it's long-lost Super Bowl-caliber defense to go with its pedigree as the greatest victory machine in North American sports history.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls