Articles tagged "Ryan Lindley"
Final Preseason Results: Redskins, Seahawks Finish Exhibition Season 4-0
The Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks closed out the preseason with victories Thursday night to finish the exhibition season 4-0.
Arizona Cardinals Have Tools To Improve Impotent Ground Game
Not only was Arizona a passing disaster in 2012, but they bottomed out running the ball as well. Justin Henry looks at how the Cards will fix that problem.
Tall Task: Improved QB Play Can Make Cardinals Contender
The Arizona Cardinals fielded a Super Bowl-worthy pass defense in 2012. But the NFL's worst collection of QBs ruined the season. Bruce Arians and Carson Palmer have a shot to make the Cards a contender here in 2013.
NFL Balance: The Most Effective Offenses Since 1970
The Washington Redskins boasted the NFL's most balanced offense in 2012. The 2000 Rams of Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk fame claimed the best balance since the merger. But Scott Kacsmar finds that buzzword “balance” in the NFL is largely overrated.
Santa CHFF Delivers Stocking Stuffed With Winning Picks ATS
Santa CHFF delivered a big week of picks and is poised to close out yet another winning season ATS with a big finish: we are 70-31 (.693) ATS in Weeks 16 and 17 since 2009. Sign up for a weekly pass to CHFF Insider and get all our picks through the Super Bowl.
NFC West: Seattle Seahawks Steamroll San Francisco 49ers, Clinch Playoff Spot
The Seahawks are no longer just blowing out bad teams. Sunday night they disposed of one of the NFL's best, trashing the division-rival 49ers 42-13. Brandon Burnett reports on the best and worst from the powerful NFC West.
Week 15 in Review: Edge-Of-The-Seat Win For Real And Spectacular Picks
Week 15 was defined by 10 blowouts in 16 NFL games. If you were looking for edge-of-the-seat football, the only place to find it this week was with our real and spectacular picks, which moved the ball forward with a narrow winning week.
NFC West Power Play: 49ers, Seahawks Flex Muscles On The Road
The Seahawks and 49ers impressed on the road, setting up a monster NFC West clash in Week 16. Seattle became the first team in 62 years to score 50+ in consecutive weeks, while San Francisco became the first team in 10 years to win in Foxboro in December.
- Listen To FF Champs Radio, 12-2 ET Tuesday
- Disappointing Falcons, Texans League-Worst 0-8 vs. Quality Opponents
- Stifling Seahawks (No. 1 Scoring D); Red-Hot Chiefs (No. 3 Scoring O) Top CHFF Power Rankings
- St. Louis 27, New Orleans 16: Rams Compound Saints Road Problems
- Bloated Yardage Totals Creating Record Season For All 32 Teams
- Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
- Russell Wilson Joins Dan Marino, Peyton Manning in Record Books
- Seattle 23, New York Giants 0: Seahawks Silence Giants
- 2013: The Year Of The 14-Point Comeback
- NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 15 Game