Articles tagged "Ryan Fitzpatrick"
Tall Task: Does Height Matter For NFL Quarterbacks?
After Seattle shrimp Russell Wilson’s excellent rookie season, does height still matter for a NFL quarterback? Scott Kacsmar examines if bigger is better, or if NFL teams need to widen their thinking.
Gutless NFL Coaches Fail Badly In Four-Minute Offense
NFL coaches fold badly in four-minute situations, say Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar. Given a chance to put teams away with one well-executed drive, they stubbornly refuse to pass the football, opening the door for a late rally by opponents.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC East
With apologies to the Academy Awards, we're taking two-thirds of one of the most recognizable movie titles ever. Here's a look at the AFC East.
AFC East: Sloppy Patriots Beat Jaguars; Tebow Relegated To Fourth String
Tom Brady led a comeback win over the Jaguars while the Miami Dolphins, fueled by what were very slim (now non-existent) playoff hopes, gave the Bills and Jets a lesson in fighting to the end. Meanwhile, Ebenezer Ryan ruined Tiny Tim Tebow's Christmas.
AFC East: Greg McElroy Rises From The QB Ashes As Jets Starter
The Jets hand over the keys to Greg McElroy against the Chargers. Across the division, the Patriots get Sunday off against Jacksonville while Miami clings to life as they host Buffalo.
Week 15 in Review: Edge-Of-The-Seat Win For Real And Spectacular Picks
Week 15 was defined by 10 blowouts in 16 NFL games. If you were looking for edge-of-the-seat football, the only place to find it this week was with our real and spectacular picks, which moved the ball forward with a narrow winning week.
Brady, Patriots Lose Shootout With Kaepernick And 49ers
Tom Brady couldn't complete the comeback vs the 49ers while the Bills get destroyed across the border. And Miami won the battle of Florida with a win over hapless Jacksonville.
AFC North: Bengals Control Their Own Destiny For Division Crown
Sometimes it feels like no team wants to win the AFC North, but with two weeks left and three teams still alive, there is good football left to play between the Bengals, Ravens and Steelers.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012