Articles tagged "Ryan Fitzpatrick"
Drew Brees Authors Most Prolific Passing Game in NFL History
Drew Brees authored the most prolific passing performance in NFL history in the Saints' historic 52-49 shootout win over the Giants on Sunday.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 3 of the NFL Season!
The Seer of Sayers battled last week but was able to scrape by with head held high. Now it's on to the challenges of Week 3.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 2 of the NFL Season
The Seer of Sayers follows up his 13-3 S/U and ATS Week 1 domination with all you need to know about this week's schedule of games.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
QB Showcase: Drew Brees, Andrew Luck & Ryan Fitzpatrick Go Bonkers In Week 13
It's a QB's world, we're just living in it. Here are four of the most compelling stories from quarterback performances of Week 13.
J.J. Watt Bringing Texans Back To Respectability
Watt is the only player in NFL history with three touchdown catches, an interception-return touchdown and a fumble recovery-touchdown in the same season.
Top 10 Active Non-Fantasy Ageless Wonders
A look at the top 10 active non-skill/Fantasy NFL players who are at least 35 years old and still going strong
Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
Whatever the struggles Pittsburgh is experiencing this season, Houston couldn't take advantage, and committed a plethora of mistakes themselves.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls