Articles tagged "Ryan Broyles"
Detroit Lions, Super Bowl Champs: It’s Not a Punchline
Seattle, San Francisco and New Orleans are the NFC frontrunners, but Colonel Comey says the Lions have everything a champion needs except the history. Explore this and more topics, just a click away.
Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012
The 2012 draft and the following season proved, yet again, that high-priced wide receivers are little more than Shiny Hood Ornaments, the most overvalued position in all of sports. We review an ugly, ugly year for teams that chased wide receivers in the draft.
NFC North: It’s Decision Time for the Packers, Vikings and Bears
The playoff picture in the NFC North comes down to whether the Bears can beat the Lions and the result of the game between the Packers and Vikings.
Broncos, Texans Tied Atop Our Quality Stats Power Rankings
We're not much for ties, but we've got one this week. The Broncos and Texans are sharing the top spot in our Quality Stats Power Rankings.
Captain Comeback Week 12: Ray Rice 4th and 29 Conversion Strikes A Norv
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar looks at clutch 4th-and-20 conversions since 2000, Houston's continuing overtime drama, Matt Ryan sets more records, and the Steelers play "Hot Potato in Cleveland."
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls