Articles tagged "Russell Wilson"
Parade of Stats: 2013 Seattle Seahawks Dominant (And Predictable) Champs
Before the Super Bowl champion Seahawks paraded through the streets of Seattle, they paraded through the NFL stat sheet as the most statistically predestined champion we've seen in nearly 20 years.
Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
All the facts and figures you need from the most watched television event in U.S. history.
Oh, The Statistical Humanity! Denver Broncos Aerial Machine Goes Down in Flames
The Denver Broncos and their sexy, record-setting offense were humiliated 43-8 in Super Bowl XLVIII, joining a long, long list of great offenses that came up small when the moment got big. Peyton Manning, meanwhile, has now led the two worst postseason offensive implosions of the past 50 years.
Faces of Battle: Super Bowl XLVIII Epic National Anthem
Super Bowl XLVIII is underway and it kicked off with an epic intro featuring Queen Latifah, the national anthem by opera star Renee Fleming, and faces of battle, from the football field and from actual battlefields overseas.
Spit-Polish Finish: CHFF Trifecta Super Bowl Pick
The CHFF Trifecta cleaned up late in the season to move into positive territory, including a 3-0 performance on championship game weekend. We look to put a spit-polish finish on the season with our Super Bowl XLVIII pick.
Seattle Seahawks Turnover Machine Might Short-Circuit vs. Denver Broncos
Seattle forced an NFL-best 39 turnovers this year, and Denver really only loses when it turns it over twice or more. A perfect scenario, right? Well ...
Super Bowl Bets: Five Tips For Handicapping Super Bowl XLVIII
When it comes to handicapping Super Bowl XLVIII, it's best to start by asking yourself these five simple questions, says CHFF Insider oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening.
The Super Bowl XLVIII Real and Spectacular Pick: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos (-2.5)
We call Seahawks-Broncos the Statistically Perfect Super Bowl. Seattle and Denver dominated the NFL in 2013, combining to finish the season No. 1 in 16 of 23 CHFF Quality Stats. We tell you who will win, and why, with a historical cap tip from a recent Super Bowl that offered a similar statistical profile.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review