Articles tagged "Russell Wilson"
Stat Pack Week 14: Flexing His Big-Game Russell -- Again
Adam Dobrowolski breaks down how Russell Wilson is breaking regression by improving on his stellar rookie season, including against quality opponents.
Wilson Scrambles Past Flutie, Running Like Tark
FN's Tom Danyluk calls Russell Wilson the purist scrambler we've seen at quarterback since Sir Francis Tarkenton.
Seattle Seahawks Pummel New Orleans Saints: Anatomy Of An NFL Beating
Saints-Seahawks on Monday Night Football proved anything but a battle of statistical equals. Justin Henry looks at six reasons for the 34-7 mismatch, including Drew Brees' worst down-field passing day since he shared the field with Doug Flutie in San Diego.
Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate
It’s Week 14 of the NFL season and only four games remain to decide who advances to the playoffs. And who goes is anyone’s guess as 29 teams remain in contention for a trip to Super Bowl XLVIII.
Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
Wilson (22 in 2013; 26 in 2012) is now one of only four players in NFL history to pass for at least 20 touchdowns in each of their first two seasons.
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- Colonel Comey's Brain Dump
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans