Articles tagged "Russell Okung"
Super Bowl XLIX Stats, Facts, Trends
Super Bowl XLIX pits the dynastic New England Patriots against the budding dynasty Seattle Seahawks. Each team is led by one of the winningest QBs of all time. And each team is looking to add to some historic trends on Sunday.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Changes to the New Season
In a new weekly feature, Adam Dobrowolski looks a at "six pack" of statistical features that analyzes regression-related trends via the Quality Stats.
Super Bowl XLVIII Snapshots: Seattle Seahawks
The NFL's best defense brings the 'Boom' to North Jersey. Justin Henry looks at the team from head to toe in preparation for Sunday.
Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
You can't blame Atlanta for going all out to win vs. Washington Sunday ... unless you're into things like draft value and long-term goals, like they are in the NBA.
Mortal Flaws: Weakness Fells a Would-Be Champion
Even the NFL's twelve best teams have glaring weaknesses. CHFF's coroner Justin Henry explains in detail what will seal the fate of some contenders.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
2013 NFL Draft Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Bet
Are offensive tackles really “safe” picks in the first round of the NFL draft? Scott Kacsmar cracks open a cold case of the football facts to find out where the label came from and how legit it is.
Playoff Hog Report: Will Patriots Again Trash Texans in Trenches?
In a rematch of a highly disappointing game, the Texans are peaking at the right time. And will Falcons firepower overcome Sehawks brute strength?
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls