Articles tagged "Russell Baxter"
After The Facts: First-Round Numbers From The 2013 NFL Draft
The first round of the 78th edition of the NFL Draft did not disappoint, says Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter. Here's a few fact-filled observations about the first 32 picks of the 2013 draft.
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for the NFC South
While the Falcons finished with the best record in the NFC for the second time in three years, their NFC South brethren were a closely-knit group.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for AFC South
For the first time since 2008, the AFC South not only sent two teams to the playoffs but had more than one club win at least 10 games. Russell Baxter breaks down a division that changed before our very eyes in 2012.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News for NFC North
Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter takes an offseason look at the very competitive NFC North, which produced three of the seven NFC teams that won 10-plus games in 2012 and gave us two of the great individual seasons in NFL history.
Banks, Baxter, Fireman Ed Highlight CHFF Radio
CHFF Radio is the statistical jelly donut of the radio world: two round hours of awesomeness stuffed with facts, data, analysis and humor. This week's episode is headlined by fact-master Russell Baxter and Don Banks of SI, plus a Fireman Ed exclusive.
Stats, NFL History & Dating Tips: CHFF Radio On Patriots.com
Cold, Hard Football Facts radio on Patriots.com this week broke down the NFL on like we were rendering bacon fat, and even found time to talk tailgating, share Super Bowl war stories and provide Frankie C.'s always handy dating tips.
Hall of Fame Class of 2012, by the numbers
New CHFF contributor and pro football guru Russell Baxter, the former NFL statistician for ESPN, reports from Hall of Fame weekend in Canton, Ohio with a look at the Class of 2012. He harvests plenty of statistical gems about each player, and about the HOF in general.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012