Articles tagged "Ronde Barber"
David Garrard: The Best 4th-Round QB Since Rich Gannon
With David Garrard’s retirement from the Jets, Scott Kacsmar examines a career better than most people will remember. Garrard is the best fourth-round QB since Rich Gannon.
Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Ronde Barber and the 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers rode arguably the greatest pass defense in NFL history to the franchise's only Super Bowl victory.
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
Top 10 NFL Brothers In History
The Harbaugh Brothers have made history, but they're not the number one brotherly duo in NFL lore. Patrick Imig pays tribute to the Top Brothers in NFL history.
Redskins Outlast Cowboys, Claim NFC East Title
The Washington Redskins win the NFC East, and Justin Henry breaks down their win over Dallas, as well as their chances at hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.
Thursday Night Football: The Doug Martin Show
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers jumped out to a 13-0 lead and never looked back in a 36-17 victory over the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday Night Football.
Matt Ryan is the NFL's Best Quarterback at Home
Matty Ice has the hottest hand at home. Ryan has the best record by a starting quarterback at home since 1970. No. 2 on the list? Joe Flacco.
Matt Ryan and the Buccaneers Defense Thrive in Week 1
We're only one week into 2012, and the season's already taking an odd turn in the unpredictable NFC South.
- A Legacy Examined: Mike Shanahan, Mastermind
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans