Articles tagged "Romeo Crennel"
Dick Vemeil Addresses Seven Fired Coaches On Black Monday - CHFF Radio Hilarity
It's a real tear-jerker. :(
Tim Tebow Could Have Saved 5 GMs, 7 Coaches And 9 Teams
Seven coaches and five general managers were fired on Black Monday. A total of nine teams canned one, the other, or both. Tim Tebow could have saved any one of those nine jobs if coaches or GMs had the nuggets, and brains, to play the most misunderstood player in football today.
Confirmed: People want Andy Reid, Romeo Crennel and Rex Ryan to lose their Jobs
It's not easy being an NFL head coach, especially when anyone and everyone can create not-so-glowing tribute Web sites demanding your job. Andy Reid, Norv Turner, Rex Ryan and Ron Rivera are just four of the coaches suffering this fate.
Week 5 Facebook War Room: Ryan Kalil purchases another newspaper ad
The results of Week 5 left Panthers OL Ryan Kalil no choice but to purchase another newspaper ad.
Naughty Nurse: Kansas City Chiefs on the mend
Gauze, Iodine, and a dash of Bryant's dry rub from our Naughty Nurse of analysis have the Kansas City triage unit eyeing a remarkable recovery for the wounded Chiefs in 2012.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls