Articles tagged "Rod Taylor"
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 5 of the 2015 NFL Season!
The seer of Sayers is ready to continue his success straight-up and re-establish his mastery against the spread.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 4 of the 2015 NFL Season!
Nostrathomas struggled through the early games in Week 3 but nailed the late contests to enjoy a third straight winning week of NFL predictions.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 2 of the NFL Season
The Seer of Sayers follows up his 13-3 S/U and ATS Week 1 domination with all you need to know about this week's schedule of games.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 16 Game
Justin Henry breaks down a crazy slate of Week 16 action, with historical days for Peyton Manning, the Carolina Panthers, and the Philadelphia Eagles.
Ravens Crush Bucs; Broncos Edge 49ers; Other Thursday Pre-Season Results
LaQuan Williams scored a pair of touchdowns, one on offense and another on special teams, to help Baltimore to a 44-16 preseason rout of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Ravens' first action since last February's win in Super Bowl XLVII.
Captain Comeback: 2012 NFL Regular Season Review
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar sums up the 2012 NFL season in clutch wins with a review of all 32 teams. In Week 17, Tony Romo blew it, while the Vikings stunned Green Bay. Also: the “Drive of the Year.”
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls