Articles tagged "Robinson"
Ronde Barber Retires: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Great Deserves Hall Of Fame Honors
Ronde Barber deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame, says Scott Kacsmar, who examines the exclusive club of Canton cornerbacks, the value of sacks and the unwritten law of interceptions.
NFL Draft First-Round Riches: Rams, Jets, Vikings Multiple Picks
The Rams, Jets and Vikings all had multiple 1st-round picks in the 2013 draft. But striking it rich with two studs is unlikely says Scott Kacsmar, adding that the Vikings landed one first rounder with bust written all over him.
NFL Blacksmithing: How Super Bowl Winners Craft Their Receiving Weapons
What kind of receiving corps wins a Super Bowl? Is it better to have veterans or a mix of young players? Homegrown talent or free agents? Scott Kacsmar examines all 47 Super Bowl champs and, among other things, finds that dominant WRs are often a deterrent to team success.
Alex Over Geno Smith: Kansas City Chiefs’ History of Thrift-Store QBs
The Kansas City Chiefs do their QB shopping at the thrift store. The latest purchase? Alex Smith. Scott Kacsmar examines a franchise that has gone 30 years since drafting a QB that won a game for them.
Captain Comeback: Harbaugh Brothers Blank NFL’s Top Comeback QBs
Atlanta's Matt Ryan and New England's Tom Brady are the top two comeback quarterbacks in football. But they were each blanked in the second half at home by the Harbaugh Brothers. Captain Comeback breaks it all down.
Peyton Manning’s 9-11 Playoff Record Is a Call for Help
Think you can sum up Peyton Manning’s playoff career by using his 9-11 record against him? Scott Kacsmar brings only the facts on Manning’s eight one-and-done postseasons. Can you handle the truth?
Captain Comeback: Seattle’s Russell Wilson Last Rookie QB Standing
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar recaps an unusual Wild Card weekend that left Seattle’s Russell Wilson as the last standing rookie QB. But the biggest stories were more about who was unable to participate.
Seahawks Score 24 Unanswered To Knock Out Redskins, RG3
Seattle is headed to Atlanta in a week, after they toppled the Redskins 24-14 in the final game of Wild Card Weekend. Robert Griffin III left the game with an injury and Marshawn Lynch dominated on the ground.
Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins Wild Card Preview
FedEx Field plays host to Wild Card action between two rookie QBs on Sunday afternoon. CHFF's Justin Henry compares the two dynamic teams.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012