Articles tagged "Robert Woods"
Bills Dominate the Jets in New York: Autopsy of an Upset
The New York Jets were actually favored in their game at home against Buffalo last Sunday. The statistics told a different story.
Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
Orton is the first player with at least four touchdown passes and 10 or fewer completions in a game since Pittsburgh’s Bubby Brister against Cleveland on December 23, 1990.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
Matter of Facts: Week 17 Statistical Onslaught
We are down to the final weekend of the NFL's 94th regular season and we are still looking for four playoffs teams and four division winners.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 11 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 11 action, including the Windy City Monsoon, the Eagles taking first place, and Denver handing KC their first loss.
Red Hot King of Props Backs Back-to-Back Running Backs
The "King of Props" boosted his 2013 record to 12-5 with another easy winner on Thursday night. He likes a pair of running backs to deliver today.
King of Props Expects a Bill to Pay
If you followed the "King of Props" on Monday night, you counted your winnings 5 minutes into the game and rested easy the rest of the night. The King is now a cool 11-5 on the season and looks for a similarly easy payoff tonight.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team