Articles tagged "Robert Woods"
Bills Dominate the Jets in New York: Autopsy of an Upset
The New York Jets were actually favored in their game at home against Buffalo last Sunday. The statistics told a different story.
Kyle Orton Brings The Bubby Back
Orton is the first player with at least four touchdown passes and 10 or fewer completions in a game since Pittsburgh’s Bubby Brister against Cleveland on December 23, 1990.
NFL Week 2 Game Capsules
A slate of inter-conference games highlight the Week 2 Schedule, including Atlanta at Cincinnati.
Matter of Facts: Week 17 Statistical Onslaught
We are down to the final weekend of the NFL's 94th regular season and we are still looking for four playoffs teams and four division winners.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 11 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 11 action, including the Windy City Monsoon, the Eagles taking first place, and Denver handing KC their first loss.
Red Hot King of Props Backs Back-to-Back Running Backs
The "King of Props" boosted his 2013 record to 12-5 with another easy winner on Thursday night. He likes a pair of running backs to deliver today.
King of Props Expects a Bill to Pay
If you followed the "King of Props" on Monday night, you counted your winnings 5 minutes into the game and rested easy the rest of the night. The King is now a cool 11-5 on the season and looks for a similarly easy payoff tonight.
Matter of Facts: Week 5 Statistical Onslaught
It's been a memorable start for the AFC West, a forgettable start for the NFC East and five teams have yet to lose as we head into October. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 5 NFL slate.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team