Articles tagged "Robert Griffin III"
Cold Hard Autopsy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins
The list of teams eliminated from playoff contention climbs to three. Coroner Justin Henry embalms a pair of NFC patsies. (CHFF)
Monday Morning Brain Dump: Tidbits and Miscellany
With a head full of football and a computer screen staring accusingly at him, Colonel Comey does what any good NFL writer would: NOTEBOOK!!!!!
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 13 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 13 action, including a trio of Turkey Day battles, and Denver's sweep of Kansas City to seize control in the AFC.
Matter of Facts: Week 13 Statistical Onslaught
Five weeks to play in the NFL and there will be no more time off for any of the league's 32 teams. And a very Happy Thanksgiving to all from Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter.
King of Props Keeps Rolling, Gathers Moss
Turning in another 2-0 Sunday after a Thursday night win, the King of Props is now 31-17 (.646) for the season. He looks to close out a 4-0 Week 12, his third perfect slate of the season, with a play on tonight's game.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 11 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 11 action, including the Windy City Monsoon, the Eagles taking first place, and Denver handing KC their first loss.
Week 11: Washington at Philadelphia (-3.5)
The Redskins visit the Eagles in Week 11 2013. Unheralded Philly quarterback Nick Foles has produced video-game numbers (16 TD, 0 INT, 9.2 YPA, 132.5 rating) while resurrecting the team's season. This week he faces the porous Washington defense with a chance to lift the Eagles into first place in the NFC East.
- Saints, Broncos Top NFL With 5 Quality Wins; 7 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Slack Lines, Week 14: Luke-warm Heading Into Crunch Time
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues