Articles tagged "Rob Ryan"
The New Orleans Saints, BountyGate And History’s First 7,000-Yard Defense
The New Orleans Saints defense was overrun last year like the Mexican-American border before harvest season. The pressure is on Drew Brees to continue his world-class play and on rookie first-round pick Kenny Vaccaro to make an immediate and much-needed impact in the secondary.
Ryan Report: VP candidate crashes the Ryan Game
Patrick Imig plays Match Game with the extended family tree of Ryans, on the same weekend Paul Ryan became a VP candidate, sportswriter Bob Ryan wrote his farewell column and Dallas Cowboys assistant Rex Ryan prepares for pre-season Monday Night Football.
Pigskin Detention Week 17: The Chain of Sources
During the countdown to the firing of the St. Louis Rams regime, several different nameless, faceless sources outsourced information -- or maybe it was just one little resourceful little source. That's according to Pigskin Detention's source, otherwise known as reality.
Cowboys Report: Five Things to Learn from Another Fourth-Quarter Collapse
Despite the CHFF Quality Stats proving quality defense by the Dallas Cowboys, the star fades in the fourth quarter. That much became painfully obvious in a 37-34 Sunday night loss that gave the New York Giants the NFC East lead. Adam Dobrowolski details five lesson to learn from the game.
Give Lovie some love after Bears beat Eagles
The Bears were 8-1/2 point underdogs and not expected by many to have a chance against an Eagles team that ran all over the Cowboys last Sunday night. The Bears had other ideas.
Cowboys Report: Hurting the 'Hawks, Getting Back to .500
Thanks to a strong defensive performance in Big D, the Cowboys defeat the Seahawks, 23-13. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski breaks down the defensive success while explaining how that defense prevent an upset caused horrific scoring inefficiency.
Chicago Team Report: Can The Bears Ground the Eagles?
The Bears play their second Monday night game of the season against an Eagles team that is looking to continue its climb back into the playoff picture.
The Chris Myers and Tim Ryan Halloween Bash
Pigskin Detention gets highjacked in Halloween hijinx. You have been warned.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- NFL VP of Officiating Dean Blandino Talks Dez Bryant No-Catch Ruling
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team