Articles tagged "Rob Gronkowski"
Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
Every Super Bowl 49 prop bet for your reading and gambling pleasure.
Super Bowl XLIX Stats, Facts, Trends
Super Bowl XLIX pits the dynastic New England Patriots against the budding dynasty Seattle Seahawks. Each team is led by one of the winningest QBs of all time. And each team is looking to add to some historic trends on Sunday.
The Dirty Two Dozen: Patriots Offense Spreads The Wealth
Tom Brady threw TD passes to OT Nate Solder and little-used FB James Develin as the Patriots annihilated the Colts, 45-7, to advance to Super Bowl XLIX. Brady has now thrown playoff TD passes to an incredible 24 different players, while padding his many postseason records.
AFC Conference Championship Game Capsule: Colts @ Patriots
Not available in gel-tab form. Only capsules.
AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game-Capsules
The Divisional Round Playoff Capsules, also available in Gel-Tab form.
Rob Gronkowski Is Third Fastest To 50 Touchdown Receptions
Gronkzilla. Gronk. Big Dumb Animal. Whatever you call him is irrelevant: he's one of the most prolific touchdown-catching machines in NFL history.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls