Articles tagged "Richie Incognito"
Cold Hard Autopsy: The Week 17 Knockouts
Six more teams had their dreams crushed in a bitter season finale. Coroner Justin Henry wraps up this portion of the 2013 autopsies.
Miami 24, New England 20: Dolphins Alter AFC Landscape
Miami's victory over New England represents another sharp turn on the Dolphins 2013 Roller Coaster. In the big picture, Miami has altered the AFC landscape, giving Denver control of its own destiny in the race for the AFC’s top seed.
Slack Lines, Week 11: Undefeated Mediocrity
An undefeated team is getting eight points. Nick Foles looks unstoppable. The Slack Lines team tries to figure out a topsy-turvy NFL.
Brett Favre Texts Picture Of His Pigskin To Jonathan Martin: Potentially Breaking News
Week 10 Potentially Breaking News.
10 Week 10 Facts: Cowboys-Saints Headline Stat Battles
The Week 10 statistical battles are headlined by Sunday night’s glitzy Cowboys-Saints game and are lowlighted by the dismal performance of the terrible offensive line in Miami, which generated screaming off-the-field headlines this week.
Stat Pack Week 10: We Bully Miami's Failed Offensive Line
Adam Dobrowolski leads off his weekly Stat Pack podcast by statistically bullying Richie Incognito and Miami's failed Offensive Hogs. He also delves into the Mathletics at the midpoint of the 2013 season, tackles Nick Foles and plenty of other statistical storylines.
Matter of Facts: Week 10 Statistical Onslaught
There's some interesting games on the slate this week, including an intriguing meeting between second-place teams in the NFC. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter breaks down the Week 10 schedule.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls