Articles tagged "Rex Ryan"
Sorry, Bills Fans: Rex Ryan is No Wayne Fontes
The Buffalo Bills were embarrassed 34-31 in London Sunday by the sad-sack Jacksonville Jaguars. The loss proved that Bills coach Rex Ryan is no Vince Lombardi. Hell, he's no Wayne Fontes, either.
60 TD Passes? Tom Brady's Superhuman Statistical Response to DeflateGate
Tom Brady and the Patriots have played with the most perfectly inflated footballs in NFL history. And they've been absolutely unstoppable over that period. Brady
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 Review and Start of Week 2
The Seer of Sayers takes some time to revel in a triumphant Week 1 and predicts the winner of tonight's Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs game.
ESPN Favorite Indianapolis Colts Raise Banner After Week 1 Loss
The Colts were beat up, 27-14, by Rex Ryan's surprisingly stout Buffalo Bills on Sunday. But in Indianapolis, where everyone gets a trophy for participation, they're ready to raise another banner.
Nostrathomas Predicts: Week 1 of the NFL Season
Week 1 of the NFL season kicks off with 16 games and Nostrathomas predicts them all, straight up and against the spread.
2015 Fantasy Football: Over and Under Valued Wide Receivers
A list of wide receivers I feel are being over and under valued based on their current average draft positions!
Final 2014 Intelligence Index: Patriots NFL's Smartest Team; Redskins Dumbest
Smart, well-coached teams win games and win fans money. Dumb, poorly coached teams lose games and lose fans money. Dumb coaches also get canned at the end of the season. New England ended the year No. 1 on the Intelligence Index; Washington finished dead last.
Smart Bets: Mental Mismatches Abound on NFL Week 17 Schedule
But we ride the Einstein of analysis, the Cold, Hard Football Facts Intelligence Index, once again here in Week 17, looking for a big finish to a big month of intellectual excellence.
Rex Ryan's Downfall: Jets The Dumbest Team in Football
Rex Ryan was cleaning out his locker Saturday morning as the axe is about to fall on his coaching career with the New York Jets. New York's 3-12 record can be blamed on one major factor: Ryan's Jets are the dumbest, most poorly coached team in football, a fact we witnessed in their 17-16 to New England last Sunday.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls