Articles tagged "Rex Ryan"
End Of An Error: New York Jets Waive Tim Tebow
The New York Jets cut Tim Tebow Monday morning, ending one of worst periods of personnel and on-field management in NFL history. Let's put ti this way: the Jets didn't suck because they had to in 2012. They sucked because they chose to in 2012.
Geno Smith To The Jets: Big Mess In The Big Apple
The 2013 NFL draft was dominated by linemen in the first round and largely derided as boring by the pigskin pundit-ocracy. Then it exploded like the night sky on a 4th of July of football in Round 2 when the Jets had the 'nads to insert Geno Smith into their already dysfunctional offensive backfield.
CHFF Radio: Rex Ryan Remix; Ray Lewis Talks To God; Chicks On Football & BBQ
CHFF Radio hits the digital airwaves each Wednesday live 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Patriots.com. Our guests this week include “Top Chef” star Tiffani Faison and “Texans Chick” blogger Stephanie Stradley. That's right, chicks talking football and tailgating, with guest appearances by Rex Ryan and Ray Lewis.
CHFF TV: Tebow Would Have Led Jets To Playoffs; Rex Ryan Chose To Suck
Rex Ryan chose to suck this year, sticking with the brutal Mark Sanchez against the much more effective Tim Tebow. We break it all down this week here on CHFF TV. In fact, it's quite possible the Jets make the playoffs if Tebow is the quarterback.
Rex Ryan's Tattoo: Jets Coach Has Kinky Ink Of Wife In Sanchez Jersey
Well, this is precious. The New York Daily News snapped a photo of Rex Ryan sunbathing with his tattoo fully exposed: his wife, Michelle, down on her knees, wearing a Mark Sanchez No. 6 jersey.
Tim Tebow Could Have Saved 5 GMs, 7 Coaches And 9 Teams
Seven coaches and five general managers were fired on Black Monday. A total of nine teams canned one, the other, or both. Tim Tebow could have saved any one of those nine jobs if coaches or GMs had the nuggets, and brains, to play the most misunderstood player in football today.
Top 10 Stories of 2012 NFL Regular Season
From the quest for individual records to the tyranny of replacement refs and Roger Goodell, Cold Hard Football Facts' resident Voice-of-God Patrick Imig ushers in the Top 10 stories of the 2012 season.
AFC East: Sloppy Patriots Beat Jaguars; Tebow Relegated To Fourth String
Tom Brady led a comeback win over the Jaguars while the Miami Dolphins, fueled by what were very slim (now non-existent) playoff hopes, gave the Bills and Jets a lesson in fighting to the end. Meanwhile, Ebenezer Ryan ruined Tiny Tim Tebow's Christmas.
CHFF Radio: Listen to A Cold Hard Christmas
Jam out to all your favorite pigskin holiday classics for just six easy payments of $49.99! Including "Here Comes Andy Reid", "O Little Town of Foxborough" and Oh (Mike) Tannenbaum!
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012