Articles tagged "Real Quarterback Rating Differential"
Read 'Em And Weep: 10 NFL Facts Fans Don't Want to Hear
If you're a fervent fan, and your team lost this week, this might be too much to bear. But we don't care. The truth hurts. Here are 10 painful Cold, Hard Football Facts about the losers of Week 4 and here in 2013: including Matt Ryan and the NOT-Lanta Falcons.
The Near Perfect Stat: Top 100 in Real QB Rating Went 99-1 in 2012
Real Quarterback Rating Differential is one of our new Quality Stats for 2013, and you're about to fall in love with it. Consider that the top 100 performances in this indicator in 2012 produced a nearly perfect 99-1 record. That's right, Real QB Rating is almost as telling as the final score.
Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens Rode Real QB Rating Differential To Super Bowl Win
Real Quarterback Rating Differential, our newest indicator, routinely leads to Super Bowl victories. Just ask champs Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens, who were a dominant +42.05 in Real QBR Differential in the 2012 postseason.
- CHFF Flashback: Colin Kaepernick Has Worst QB Performance of 2013
- Patriots Turn It Around With Win Over Minnesota
- Andy Dalton Passes Aaron Rodgers In Record Books
- Quotes From Ravens Fans Who Support Ray Rice
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Cardinals And Chargers: Charting Their Courses After Week 1
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team
- Best NFL Records Of The Past 10 Years
- Audio: The Cold Hard Football Facts Hosted By Pat Imig
- Groundhog Day: Seattle Dominates Green Bay