Articles tagged "Real Quarterback Rating Differential"
Read 'Em And Weep: 10 NFL Facts Fans Don't Want to Hear
If you're a fervent fan, and your team lost this week, this might be too much to bear. But we don't care. The truth hurts. Here are 10 painful Cold, Hard Football Facts about the losers of Week 4 and here in 2013: including Matt Ryan and the NOT-Lanta Falcons.
The Near Perfect Stat: Top 100 in Real QB Rating Went 99-1 in 2012
Real Quarterback Rating Differential is one of our new Quality Stats for 2013, and you're about to fall in love with it. Consider that the top 100 performances in this indicator in 2012 produced a nearly perfect 99-1 record. That's right, Real QB Rating is almost as telling as the final score.
Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens Rode Real QB Rating Differential To Super Bowl Win
Real Quarterback Rating Differential, our newest indicator, routinely leads to Super Bowl victories. Just ask champs Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens, who were a dominant +42.05 in Real QBR Differential in the 2012 postseason.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team