Articles tagged "Ray Rice"
Colonel Comey's Tuesday Morning Brain Dump
The Great & Powerful Comey divulges vast amounts of Week 14 knowledge about the Black Unicorn, the under-the-radar contender Bengals, the smoke-and-mirror Patriots, Cam Newton''s towel, overrated Luke Kuechly, league MVP, coach of the year and much more.
Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam Every Season
New England quarterback Tom Brady understands what’s required down the stretch. Brady is 40-8 (.833) all-time in the final four games of the regular season, the highest winning percentage among quarterbacks since 1970 (minimum 20 starts).
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
King of Props Continues to Reign Supreme
With another easy winner on Thursday night, the "King of Props" is now 29-17 (.630) for the season. He strongly recommends two more plays on Sunday.
Matter of Facts: Week 12 Statistical Onslaught
Now that there are neither any winless or undefeated teams this season, we can focus on finding a champion and not worrying about perfection. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter provides a rapid-fire barrage of facts and stats for the Week 12 slate.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans