Articles tagged "Ray Lewis"
Slack Lines, Week 13: In a Way, We're all Turkeys
Beau gives thanks for rivalries; Jerry analyzes the coach of the Birds; and Nick tells you where you can stuff your theories on Manning in the cold.
Appreciating London Fletcher
This past Sunday, Washington Redskins linebacker LONDON FLETCHER played in his 250th consecutive game and became only the fourth player in NFL history to reach the milestone.
Pigskin Detention: Supporting Terrell Suggs' Conspiracy Theory
Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs says the NFL and Roger Goodell had a hand in the lights going out at Super Bowl XLVII. Ray Lewis says the same thing. What say you?
Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis and Chris Berman Enter Pigskin Detention
Late last week, the one and only Michael Irvin made a bold proclamation when he said Dez Bryant will win the 2013 MVP.
Week 1 Real QB Rating Review: Peyton Sets Records, Brady Defies Odds, Gabbert Sucks
Broncos QB Peyton Manning made history in crushing the Super Bowl Champion Ravens, and Tom Brady's Patriots worked a little Week 1 magic to squeak by the Bills. Which QB should quit football? Find out here.
Jacksonville Jaguars Highlight 10 Worst Performances of Week One
The Jacksonville Jaguars provided a sickening display of football in the team's Week One loss to the Chiefs.
Slack Lines, Week 1: Our All-Star Comedy Panel Of NFL Picks
Introducing the NFL picks column with an all-star panel of comedic talent who help put the fun in painful, financially crippling gambling losses.
The Super Bowl Blackout Mystery Solved!
Ray Lewis wants answers about the Super Bowl blackout. Roger Goodell has them.
Legendary Figures: The Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2013
Legendary coach Bill Parcells headlines the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2013 as he and six players take their rightful place in Canton, Ohio this weekend. Russell Baxter looks at the stats, facts and figures that defined their HOF careers.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate