Articles tagged "Ravens"
The Ultimate Road Trip Slide Show: Football Nation Tackles New Orleans
The Cold, Hard Football Facts/Football Nation crew undertook the ultimate road trip from Boston to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII, partying with great chefs, NFL players, swimsuit models, NFL stars and more.
Jacoby Jones Leads List of Record Setters in Super Bowl XLVII
Dazzling Baltimore Ravens return specialist Jacoby Jones leads a long list of record setters in Super Bowl XLVII. It was the longest Super Bowl in history and just the second NFL championship game in which each team topped 30 points.
Baltimore Ravens-San Francisco 49ers: XLVII Cold, Hard Football Facts
Here are XLVII stats, facts and stories you need for Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers: the good, the bad, the tasty, and the debaucherous straight from New Orleans, Louisiana.
Baltimore Ravens 'Happy, Healthy, Hungry' During Final Practice
Baltimore's final practice more resembled a pep rally than a serious walk-through the day before a game. Approximately 600 friends and family members were on hand, including Baltimore Colts Hall of Famer Lenny Moore.
Mancathlon: Qadry Ismail Breaks Down Our Grueling 10-Yard Dash
Former Ravens wide receiver turned media analyst Qadry Ismail prepped for the Super Bowl by calling the CHFF/Football Nation grueling 10-yard dash, part of our road trip Mancathlon.
Top 5 Reasons Baltimore Ravens Will Win The Super Bowl
We take a quick look at the top five reasons why the Baltimore Ravens will win the Super Bowl, including the team's dominance in the original Harbaugh Bowl in 2011.
Cue The Rocky Theme Song! Frankie C.'s Excellent Adventure
A rousing pep talk for all you Mancathaletes out there.
Cup of Statistical Joe: Flacco Best Big-Game QB In NFL Today
Much has been made Ray Lewis’s emotional impact on the Ravens. It's a nice, warm story. The Cold, Hard Football Fact is that Baltimore is in the Super Bowl because Joe Flacco is the best big-game QB in the NFL today.
CHFF Hits The Road To New Orleans, Super Bowl XLVII
The Football Nation and CHFF crew is rolling all the way from Boston to New Orleans in an RV for the big game. Along the way we'll tailgate and make appearances from the road, take you behind the scenes of the NOLA hype and host a tailgate party with friends and fans Friday before the game.
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- Live From Radio City: Reporter Punks NFL Draft Fans
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Year Of The Offensive Tackle: Not Always The 'Safe' Draft Bet
- Draft Habits: NFL Teams Covet LBs, Duped By False Temptress WRs
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012