Articles tagged "Randy Bullock"
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Zombies Redux: Heartless Horrors Feast Upon Pigskin Prevalents!
Coroner Justin Henry was right about the NFL zombie outbreak. Take cover, it's aching to get a whole lot worse!
Aaron Rodgers, Andy Reid and Richard Sherman React to NFL Week 2
Aaron Rodgers didn't feel well before shredding Washington for 480 yards and four touchdowns and rapper Macklemore says "We stomped the 49ers." At least he didn't say "We didn't start the fire".
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team