Articles tagged "Randy Bullock"
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Zombies Redux: Heartless Horrors Feast Upon Pigskin Prevalents!
Coroner Justin Henry was right about the NFL zombie outbreak. Take cover, it's aching to get a whole lot worse!
Aaron Rodgers, Andy Reid and Richard Sherman React to NFL Week 2
Aaron Rodgers didn't feel well before shredding Washington for 480 yards and four touchdowns and rapper Macklemore says "We stomped the 49ers." At least he didn't say "We didn't start the fire".
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review