Articles tagged "QuantCoach"
The Future of College Sports: Johnny Football Gets Played
QuantCoach and gaming law attorney Kevin Braig explains how leverage makes Johnny Football weak in the autograph trading market and uses the scandal to outline the transformation of the college sports business model.
Decision 2012: Author Glennon Says Vote Brady For G-O-A-T!
While the U.S. chooses a president, author Sean Glennon writes that he knows who should fill the Prolate Spheroid Office as the greatest QB of all-time. Quant Coach Kevin Braig reviews Glennon's case for Brady as the G-O-A-T.
No more seashells and balloons for Bobby Petrino
Disgraced biker-coach Bobby Petrino might still be enjoying 'seashells and balloons' if only he had followed the First Rule of Marriage of the original biker-coach: Al McGuire, the colorful personality behind Marquette basketball in the 1960s and 70s.
- Week 14 Scores And Stats
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Week 14 NFL Snapshots: Litmus Test Continues
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition