Articles tagged "Quant Coach"
The Future Of College Sports Part III: A Nobel Experiment
A Nobel Prize-winning economics experiment proves that Johnny Football and other athletes could succeed in QuantCoach's New World Order for the NCAA, an order that would produce a financial windfall for athletes and for their universities.
The Future of College Sports: Johnny Football Gets Played
QuantCoach and gaming law attorney Kevin Braig explains how leverage makes Johnny Football weak in the autograph trading market and uses the scandal to outline the transformation of the college sports business model.
Decision 2012: Author Glennon Says Vote Brady For G-O-A-T!
While the U.S. chooses a president, author Sean Glennon writes that he knows who should fill the Prolate Spheroid Office as the greatest QB of all-time. Quant Coach Kevin Braig reviews Glennon's case for Brady as the G-O-A-T.
Steve Sabol Tribute: The Autumn Wind Is A Pirate
When Steve Sabol, who passed away Tuesday was at the peak of his powers at NFL Films, "NFL" stood for "Nothing" but "Fun League." His "The Autumn Wind is a Pirate" tribute to the old Oakland Raiders is genius.
- Quality Stats Super Bowl Breakdown: Patriots vs Seahawks
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls
- 2014 NFL Divisional Playoffs Most-Watched Evah!
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks Stan Kroenke & The Rams on Sportsnet 590 Toronto
- NFL 2014 Playoff Seeds and Schedule
- Cold Hard Football Facts Quality Stats: Perfect 4-0 In Wild Card Weekend
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team