Articles tagged "Quality Stats"
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 5 Game
CHFF Insider Justin Henry explains the nuts and bolts of Week 5, including the Cincinnati downpour, the Dallas shootout, and a Saintly streak.
Intelligence Index: Doesn't Take Genius to Understand 7-0 ATS
Yes, we are perfect picking games using the Intelligence Index through four weeks. This week, with no obvious mental mismatches, we had to look a little deeper for one perfect pick.
Top Guns: NFL Blowouts Move In Lockstep With Real Quarterback Rating
We introduced Real QB Rating Differential this year to prove that NFL wins and losses are all about QB performance. The biggest blowouts of the season, led by Carolina's 38-0 win over the Giants Sunday, confirm the awesome firepower of Real QB Rating.
Week 3 NFL Winners Club: Top 10 Things That Demand Attention
Peyton Manning's complete lack of respect for opponents and the history books caps our list of 10 facts about winning.
Mile High Fireworks: Broncos Fans Ain't Never Seen Nothing Like Peyton
John Elway will always be the yardstick by which Denver Broncos quarterbacks are measured. But he never set off the statistical fireworks we see out of Peyton Manning and his all-star receiving corps right now. They're lapping the field in every indicator.
Andy Reid, Kansas City Chiefs Outhit, Outwit Philadelphia Eagles
A statistical star was born Thursday night as the Kansas City Chiefs outsmarted the Philadelphia Eagles 26-16 in head coach Andy Reid’s return to his old stomping ground.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 2 Game
Peyton won the Manning Bowl, Seattle brutalized the 49ers, and cardiac comebacks abounded. Justin Henry statistically defines the wins and losses of every Week 2 NFL game.
CHFF Talks Team Intelligence, 2013 Season On WEEI
Our friendly neighborhood Potentate of Pigskin jumped on sports radio 93.7 WEEI in Boston Friday morning to tackle the 2013 season and talk a bit more about our great new Intelligence Index.
Six Reasons the Seattle Seahawks Can Win Super Bowl XLVIII
Don’t book your tickets for New York City just yet, Seattle Seahawks fans. But Russell Wilson, not to mention all kinds of statistical signs, point to a long cross-country flight come January.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review