Articles tagged "Pro Football Guru"
Matter of Facts: Full Frontal Assault Of Week 4 Stats
Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter launches another full frontal assault of facts and data: like a crazed, Viking berserker, he single handedly sacks a Godforsaken village of ignorance on the English coast with his razor-sharp hatchet of knowledge. You've been warned.
Legendary Figures: The Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2013
Legendary coach Bill Parcells headlines the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2013 as he and six players take their rightful place in Canton, Ohio this weekend. Russell Baxter looks at the stats, facts and figures that defined their HOF careers.
After The Facts: First-Round Numbers From The 2013 NFL Draft
The first round of the 78th edition of the NFL Draft did not disappoint, says Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter. Here's a few fact-filled observations about the first 32 picks of the 2013 draft.
NFL Offseason: Good News And Bad News For NFC West
Once upon a time seven wins was good enough to win the NFC West. Today the rough-and-tumble NFC West is one of the sexiest divisions in football. Pro Football Guru Russell Baxter gives us the statistical highs and lows.
NFL Offseason: Good News and Bad News For AFC West
Go west? Over the past two seasons, the 2012 Denver Broncos (13-3) are the only team in the AFC West to finish with a winning record.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review