Articles tagged "Predictive Rate of Victory"
Mother Of All Stats Gets Hammered Like Drunken Old MILF
We thought of washed up MILFs everywhere when our own Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential, got hammered like cosmo-swilling cougar Mrs. Stiffler in the divisional round. Still, Colin Kaepernick, Tom Brady and our Real and Spectacular picks rock 'n roll on.
Victory Feast: The Predictive Brilliance Of Passer Rating
Passer rating fattened itself on predictive excellence once again on Thursday, predicting victories by all three road teams. Passer rating is 108-54 (.667) picking winners this year and an incredible 35-9 (.795) since Week 9.
Picks, Stats, Trends: Kick The Tires on CHFF Insider With Free 1-Week Trial
We are offering Cold, Hard Football Facts readers a one-week free trial to kick the tires on CHFF Insider. Simply click the Insider link in the CHFF nav bar (or just click here) and sign up for our one-week free trial.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?