Articles tagged "Predictive Rate of Victory"
Mother Of All Stats Gets Hammered Like Drunken Old MILF
We thought of washed up MILFs everywhere when our own Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential, got hammered like cosmo-swilling cougar Mrs. Stiffler in the divisional round. Still, Colin Kaepernick, Tom Brady and our Real and Spectacular picks rock 'n roll on.
Victory Feast: The Predictive Brilliance Of Passer Rating
Passer rating fattened itself on predictive excellence once again on Thursday, predicting victories by all three road teams. Passer rating is 108-54 (.667) picking winners this year and an incredible 35-9 (.795) since Week 9.
Picks, Stats, Trends: Kick The Tires on CHFF Insider With Free 1-Week Trial
We are offering Cold, Hard Football Facts readers a one-week free trial to kick the tires on CHFF Insider. Simply click the Insider link in the CHFF nav bar (or just click here) and sign up for our one-week free trial.
- The Berger-Bowl Becomes the Bell Show For the Steeler's Win
- Chiefs @ Raiders Thursday Night Preview
- J.J. Watt And Demaryius Thomas Dominating The Competition
- NFC Rookies Making Big Impact In 2014 Season
- Keep The Faith: 20 Teams Since 1990 With Losing Record After Nine Games Have Made Playoffs
- Tony Romo Now 25-5 All Time In November
- Pro Football's Battlefield Heroes
- No Surprise: NFL Teams On Pace To Score Most Points In History
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team