Articles tagged "Power Rankings"
Quality Stats Power Rankings: We Size Up The Final 8
Seven of the final eight playoff contenders finished in the Top 8 in our Quality Stats Power Rankings, including a straight flush of Nos. 1 to 7 at the top. Let's just say it wasn't by accident.
Explosive Seattle Seahawks Grab No. 1 Spot In Quality Stats Power Rankings
The Seattle Seahawks have been bubbling beneath the statistical surface all year long, waiting to explode. They've erupted like a long-dormant Mt. Rainier in recent days and grab the No. 1 spot in our Quality Stats Power Rankings entering Week 17.
Denver Broncos No. 1 In Our Quality Stats Power Rankings
The Denver Broncos have bucked a six-game winning streak to reach the top of our Quality Stats Power Rankings. Credit Peyton Manning and the best Defensive Hogs in the biz. It's a Super Bowl-worthy combination.
Houston Texans No.1 in Power Rankings, Denver Broncos Closing In
Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos were big winners in Week 8, crushing the Saints and jumping to No. 2 in our Quality Stats Power Rankings
NFL Power Rankings: Houston Texans Rule NFL; NFC West Rises
It's no surprise the Houston Texans are back on top of our Quality Stats Power Rankings. But St. Louis is a shocker: they're one of three NFC West teams in the top 10, thanks to the new coaching improved play by Sam Bradford: No. 4 in Real QB Rating.
Power Rankings: Sassy Week 16 Edition
Fact of the week: Since 2010, Pittsburgh has eight regular-season losses, and the game after (all wins), they’ve allowed 10, 21, 3, 3, 0, 17, 17 and 0 points (8.9 PPG). Yeah. Power rankings.
Power Rankings: At least we're not Theismann
Yes, Joe Theismann dropped the Packers to No. 6 in his power rankings this week. This is why those in the know consider CHFF your one-stop shopping home for accuracy (and general sanity). Oh, snap! Take that, Joe!
Power Rankings Week 7: Fierce battle for last
The Rams and Colts once traded Hall of Fame running backs to each other. Now they are on separate missions for football immortality ... and not in a good way.
Power Rankings Week 4: Weakness in the bottom half
The NFL is looking a lot like Wall Street these days -- where's the middle class? Outside of the top 6-7 teams, everyone looks pretty shaky ... and the poverty line is shockingly high. Carolina at No. 19? Yep.
- Wise Guys: Broncos, Patriots, 49ers Top Expected Win Totals In 2013
- Hockey Announcer Gone Wild: You Want To Party (Maybe) With This Guy
- Best Pass Defense Ever: Ronde Barber And The 2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Reese Witherspoon Arrest Video: Hot, Bothered And Handcuffed
- Sam Adams In A Can, Just In Time For Summer Drinking Season
- 'Cheeseheads' Reality Show Destined To Suck
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Boston, Sports, Patriotism And Terror
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012