Articles tagged "Podcast"
Stat Pack Week 10: We Bully Miami's Failed Offensive Line
Adam Dobrowolski leads off his weekly Stat Pack podcast by statistically bullying Richie Incognito and Miami's failed Offensive Hogs. He also delves into the Mathletics at the midpoint of the 2013 season, tackles Nick Foles and plenty of other statistical storylines.
Stat Pack Week 9: Brain Dead Zombies in Big D?
Adam Dobrowolski looks to see if the mental meltdown in last week's Cowboys-Lions game will be a sign of a Dallas decline.
Stat Pack Week 8 Podcast: Dissecting the Chiefs Defense
The Chiefs defense enters rare territory as they spearhead the league's only unbeaten team. Adam Dobrowolski analyzes the Mathletics of this D.
Stat Pack Week 4 Podcast: Breaking Down the Bad
Breaking Bad and the NFL: what could be a better combination? Adam Dobrowolski mixes in the beloved concluding series to this week's episode.
Stat Pack: The Rookie Flexing His Big-Game Russell
Adam Dobrowolski talks about which player can become the best big-game rookie QB with a win on Sunday and gives his holiday wish list for Week 16.
Stat Pack: Dallas Cowboys America’s (Dumbest) Team; Philip Rivers Epic Choke Job
Podcaster Adam Dobrowolski pours an intoxicating six-pack of CHFFs: Dallas proved it’s America’s dumbest team; Matt Ryan has plenty to prove; time for Andy Reid to go; Patriots need to reassess offensive strategy; Chargers epic choke job and much more.
Stat Pack: One-Dimensional Green Bay Packers in Big Trouble
Adam Dobrowolski provides a chilly six pack of Cold, Hard Football Facts in his Week 6 Stat Pack podcast. Of note, Green Bay's decline is no surprise and Arizona is the worst team in the powerful NFC West because of its O-Hog issues.
The NFL 18-Game Season: Coming Soon To A Team Near You
Sports Illustrated.com football analyst and friend of the Cold, Hard Football Facts Don Banks chimed in with our pals from The Sports-Casters on Football Nation.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans