Articles tagged "Pierre Thomas"
King of Props Resolves to Keep Winning
The "King of Props" enjoyed a torrid 2013, posting winners at a 66 percent clip. He looks to stay prosperous in the new year with a pair of Saturday player props.
NFL Wild Card Snapshots: The Path to Jersey Commences
The 2013 NFL Playoffs begin with intriguing Wild Card matchups this weekend. Justin Henry breaks down the strengths and weakness of the eight teams.
Week 14 In Review: Money-Making Picks Snow Problem
Three of our four portfolios of picks at CHFF Insider produced money-making performances in Week 14, led once again by the King of Props and closely followed by the Intelligence Index. Each is on the verge of an incredible .700 batting average for the season.
Fiery King of Props Makes a Compelling Case
Winning nine of his last 10 bets, the "King of Props" has been holding court with his player props in 2013. Now 35-18 (.660) for the season, he advocates an exciting play on tonight's otherwise moribund Texans-Jaguars game.
Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
Peyton Manning is dabbling with a .700 completion percentage this year, while the King of Props and the Intelligence Index are each dabbling with .700 seasons, rarified air for gamblers, for CHFF Insiders. The Trifecta also posted a big week, while our Real and Spectacular picks floundered.
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego @ Denver: TNF Preview
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Dallas Downs New York Giants: 3 Things We Learned
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL On Sportsnet 590 The Fan Toronto
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team