Articles tagged "Pierre Garcon"
Tanking 101: Falcons Failed to Do the Smart Thing
You can't blame Atlanta for going all out to win vs. Washington Sunday ... unless you're into things like draft value and long-term goals, like they are in the NBA.
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 13 Game
Justin Henry breaks down the Week 13 action, including a trio of Turkey Day battles, and Denver's sweep of Kansas City to seize control in the AFC.
King of Props Keeps Rolling, Gathers Moss
Turning in another 2-0 Sunday after a Thursday night win, the King of Props is now 31-17 (.646) for the season. He looks to close out a 4-0 Week 12, his third perfect slate of the season, with a play on tonight's game.
New Orleans Saints, San Francisco 49ers Roll In Sunday Preseason Play
A look at the results of Sunday's preseason games, as well as the rest of the penultimate preseason slate.
Indianapolis Colts: Deconstruction of a Champion to a New Era
With franchise-sack leader Dwight Freeney on his way out of Indianapolis, the Colts move a step closer to a complete rebuild from their Super Bowl teams. Scott Kacsmar examines the era-changing process.
Peyton Manning’s 9-11 Playoff Record Is a Call for Help
Think you can sum up Peyton Manning’s playoff career by using his 9-11 record against him? Scott Kacsmar brings only the facts on Manning’s eight one-and-done postseasons. Can you handle the truth?
Seattle Seahawks at Washington Redskins Wild Card Preview
FedEx Field plays host to Wild Card action between two rookie QBs on Sunday afternoon. CHFF's Justin Henry compares the two dynamic teams.
Wild Card Hog Report: Redskins and Seahawks Run-Heavy Rebirth
The Redskins and Seahawks have reinvinted what it means to be a smash-mouth team to great success, while the Bengals and Texans are taking a more traditional approach.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review