Articles tagged "Phil Simms"
Pigskin Detention: Would You Invest in 50 Danny Woodhead's?
CBS' Dan Dierdorf says Chargers head coach Mike McCoy probably wishes he could have "50 Danny Woodheads" on the team. To illustrate the absurdity of this notion, imagine you're Mike McCoy and you're staring at your locker room with 50 Danny Woodheads.
Aaron Rodgers, Andy Reid and Richard Sherman React to NFL Week 2
Aaron Rodgers didn't feel well before shredding Washington for 480 yards and four touchdowns and rapper Macklemore says "We stomped the 49ers." At least he didn't say "We didn't start the fire".
Patriots and Jets prove Anything is Possible in Week 7
Tom Brady and his New England teammates escaped Week 7 with an overtime victory over the Jets .. but that doesn't tell the whole story. Plus, Cam Newton is lame.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls