Articles tagged "Phil Simms"
Pigskin Detention: Would You Invest in 50 Danny Woodhead's?
CBS' Dan Dierdorf says Chargers head coach Mike McCoy probably wishes he could have "50 Danny Woodheads" on the team. To illustrate the absurdity of this notion, imagine you're Mike McCoy and you're staring at your locker room with 50 Danny Woodheads.
Aaron Rodgers, Andy Reid and Richard Sherman React to NFL Week 2
Aaron Rodgers didn't feel well before shredding Washington for 480 yards and four touchdowns and rapper Macklemore says "We stomped the 49ers." At least he didn't say "We didn't start the fire".
Patriots and Jets prove Anything is Possible in Week 7
Tom Brady and his New England teammates escaped Week 7 with an overtime victory over the Jets .. but that doesn't tell the whole story. Plus, Cam Newton is lame.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team