Articles tagged "Phil Dawson"
NFL Bottom Line: Stats That Defined Each Week 14 Game
Justin Henry breaks down all of the Week 14 action, including the Philly blizzard, the thinning of the NFC herd, and the crushing of Carolina
New Orleans Saints, San Francisco 49ers Roll In Sunday Preseason Play
A look at the results of Sunday's preseason games, as well as the rest of the penultimate preseason slate.
Ravens Crush Bucs; Broncos Edge 49ers; Other Thursday Pre-Season Results
LaQuan Williams scored a pair of touchdowns, one on offense and another on special teams, to help Baltimore to a 44-16 preseason rout of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the Ravens' first action since last February's win in Super Bowl XLVII.
AFC Pro Bowl Roster And Player Notes
The AFC South champion Houston Texans lead the American Football Conference All-Star squad with a conference-best eight All-Stars for the 2013 Pro Bowl.
Captain Comeback Week 9: New York Giants Shell-Shocked by Pittsburgh Steelers
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar has a midseason review for all 32 offenses in the clutch. The Steelers shock the Giants, Andrew Luck's historic day, and milestones for Peyton Manning and Matt Ryan ring in the Week 9 edition.
Captain Comeback Week 4: Matt Ryan's MVP Effort Tops Big NFC Week
Captain Comeback Scott Kacsmar says the Atlanta Falcons did something no team has done since at least 1981. Also: an Aaron Rodgers comeback, New England's rout, and the Cardiac Cardinals/Eagles strike again.
Browns Report: Losing a Stinker to the Rams
Perhaps brown is the best color to describe the mood of Cleveland Browns fans after yesterday's loss to the Rams. Beat writer Adam Dobrowolski gives five lessons out of the dirty details.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".