Articles tagged "Peyton Manning record"
A Peyton Manning Stat More Amazing than 510 TD Passes
Peyton Manning is now the all-time TD pass leader, throwing four last night to surpass Brett Favre on the NFL career leaderboard. But Manning's TD pass assault looks even more dramatic if we compare him on a per-game basis to the greatest, most prolific passers in the history of the game.
Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
Peyton Manning is about to win his record fifth NFL Most Valuable Player award. As you might imagine, few teams have had enjoyed much success against him. But several of the teams that have had success against him are still alive in the 2013 playoffs.
Peyton Manning Record 51 TD Passes Adds Another Chapter To Legacy
Peyton Manning passed for four touchdowns Sunday afternoon in Denver's 37-13 win over the hapless Houston Texans to give him a record 51 on the season, adding another layer of legend to his legacy. Most impressive? The record-setting 2013 season is not even his greatest.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team