Articles tagged "Peyton Manning"
Parade of Stats: 2013 Seattle Seahawks Dominant (And Predictable) Champs
Before the Super Bowl champion Seahawks paraded through the streets of Seattle, they paraded through the NFL stat sheet as the most statistically predestined champion we've seen in nearly 20 years.
Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
It's early, but the NFC looks poised to produce the Super Bowl favorite once again next season — and it's possible it could be a prohibitive favorite.
Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
All the facts and figures you need from the most watched television event in U.S. history.
Oh, The Statistical Humanity! Denver Broncos Aerial Machine Goes Down in Flames
The Denver Broncos and their sexy, record-setting offense were humiliated 43-8 in Super Bowl XLVIII, joining a long, long list of great offenses that came up small when the moment got big. Peyton Manning, meanwhile, has now led the two worst postseason offensive implosions of the past 50 years.
King of Props Caps Stellar Season With 4-2 Super Bowl
The Super Bowl marked yet another triumphant day for the King of Props. After going 4-2 to finish the season 56-29-1 (.659), he offers a recap here.
Faces of Battle: Super Bowl XLVIII Epic National Anthem
Super Bowl XLVIII is underway and it kicked off with an epic intro featuring Queen Latifah, the national anthem by opera star Renee Fleming, and faces of battle, from the football field and from actual battlefields overseas.
Spit-Polish Finish: CHFF Trifecta Super Bowl Pick
The CHFF Trifecta cleaned up late in the season to move into positive territory, including a 3-0 performance on championship game weekend. We look to put a spit-polish finish on the season with our Super Bowl XLVIII pick.
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
King of Props Ponders Peyton Manning's Aerial Accuracy
The King of Props has produced royalties for his loyal subjects all season long. Now he's issuing six (count 'em, 6!) props for Super Bowl XLVIII alone. with his fourth pick, he ponders the fate of Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos passing game.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review