Articles tagged "Pete Prisco"
CHFF Radio: Beer-Meister Jim Koch, CBS Hack Pete Prisco; A Visit From Santa C.
CHFF Radio this week is highlighted by beer master Jim Koch of Samuel Adams fame, CBS Sports super-hack and CHFF nemesis Pete Prisco, and a visit from jolly old Santa C. Not Santa Claus. Santa C.
Merril Hoge, Terry Bradshaw and Pete Prisco: it's a Pundit Pro Bowl
Drew Brees and the Saints need more class according to several pundits. And Merril Hoge? He just needs to stay after class for acting up yet again. It's the latest edition of Pigskin Detention filled with a Pro Bowl roster of pundits.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Week 12 Quality Stats Breakdown: Vikings-Falcons
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls