Articles tagged "Pete Prisco"
CHFF Radio: Beer-Meister Jim Koch, CBS Hack Pete Prisco; A Visit From Santa C.
CHFF Radio this week is highlighted by beer master Jim Koch of Samuel Adams fame, CBS Sports super-hack and CHFF nemesis Pete Prisco, and a visit from jolly old Santa C. Not Santa Claus. Santa C.
Merril Hoge, Terry Bradshaw and Pete Prisco: it's a Pundit Pro Bowl
Drew Brees and the Saints need more class according to several pundits. And Merril Hoge? He just needs to stay after class for acting up yet again. It's the latest edition of Pigskin Detention filled with a Pro Bowl roster of pundits.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".