Articles tagged "Pete Carroll"
Real and Spectacular: Uncle CHFF Wins BIG Again in 2013
Seattle's dominant Super Bowl victory proved a perfect ending the 2013 season for the Mighty CHFF that once again validated our analysis, methodology and Quality Stats. We produced a spectacular late-season slate of money-making picks for CHFF Insiders across four different portfolios.
The Super Bowl XLVIII Handicapping Kickoff Show
CHFF oddsmaking analyst Mike Wilkening warms up for the Super Bowl with a game-by-game review of the gambling seasons and results for the NFC champ Seattle Seahawks and AFC champ Denver Broncos.
FOX And NFL Will Show Players' Body Temperatures At Super Bowl
Because glowing footballs are out of the question.
Helpless in Seattle: Jim Harbaugh's Colin Kaepernick Decision Haunts 49ers
Colin Kaepernick has been labeled the NFL's next Superman. But Seattle is his Kryptonite. His 49ers are now 0-2 against the Seahawks after he turned in the worst passing performance of 2013 Sunday night (20.1 passer rating).
Pete Carroll's Seattle Seahawks Point-Spread Victory Machine
The Seattle Seahawks have emerged as one of pro football's top teams. Along the way, they've produced a remarkable run of point-spread success, especially at home: 18-6 (.750) ATS in Seattle under head coach Pete Carroll.
Six Reasons the Seattle Seahawks Can Win Super Bowl XLVIII
Don’t book your tickets for New York City just yet, Seattle Seahawks fans. But Russell Wilson, not to mention all kinds of statistical signs, point to a long cross-country flight come January.
NFC West Power Play: 49ers, Seahawks Flex Muscles On The Road
The Seahawks and 49ers impressed on the road, setting up a monster NFC West clash in Week 16. Seattle became the first team in 62 years to score 50+ in consecutive weeks, while San Francisco became the first team in 10 years to win in Foxboro in December.
Pumped And Jacked: Pete Carroll's Deadly Seattle Seahawks
Pete Carroll's deadly Seahawks just plucked the Cardinals, 58-0: the fifth biggest blowout in the NFL since 1940. Don't look now, folks: but this team is a threat to win it all.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review