Articles tagged "Pete Carroll"
Helpless in Seattle: Jim Harbaugh's Colin Kaepernick Decision Haunts 49ers
Colin Kaepernick has been labeled the NFL's next Superman. But Seattle is his Kryptonite. His 49ers are now 0-2 against the Seahawks after he turned in the worst passing performance of 2013 Sunday night (20.1 passer rating).
Pete Carroll's Seattle Seahawks Point-Spread Victory Machine
The Seattle Seahawks have emerged as one of pro football's top teams. Along the way, they've produced a remarkable run of point-spread success, especially at home: 18-6 (.750) ATS in Seattle under head coach Pete Carroll.
Six Reasons the Seattle Seahawks Can Win Super Bowl XLVIII
Don’t book your tickets for New York City just yet, Seattle Seahawks fans. But Russell Wilson, not to mention all kinds of statistical signs, point to a long cross-country flight come January.
NFC West Power Play: 49ers, Seahawks Flex Muscles On The Road
The Seahawks and 49ers impressed on the road, setting up a monster NFC West clash in Week 16. Seattle became the first team in 62 years to score 50+ in consecutive weeks, while San Francisco became the first team in 10 years to win in Foxboro in December.
Pumped And Jacked: Pete Carroll's Deadly Seattle Seahawks
Pete Carroll's deadly Seahawks just plucked the Cardinals, 58-0: the fifth biggest blowout in the NFL since 1940. Don't look now, folks: but this team is a threat to win it all.
Naughty Nurse breaks down the Seattle Seahawks
Pete Carroll's crew won five of six games down the stretch last year. Did a strong finish set up Seattle for a promising run in 2012? Diagnostician Adam Dobrowolski analyzes the vitals signs scanned by our Naughty Nurse of analysis.
Seahawks win fourth of five over Rams 30-13: 5 things we learned
No one notices what goes on in the beautiful Pacific northwest, but the Seahawks have quietly kept their slim playoff hopes alive with a 30-13 beating of the (still) lowly Rams.
Seahawks Stun Giants 36-25: 5 Things We Learned
Throwing three interceptions and losing a fumble, as Eli Manning did, will do funny things to the outcome of a game everyone saw as a sure win for the Giants
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate