Articles tagged "Patriots"
Patriots 34, Broncos 31: The Liveblog Novella
Colonel Comey tracked every minute of "the greatest, longest, coldest, weirdest game you’ll ever see" from the Gillette Stadium press box. Read all 3,168 words, including "wow," "holy s---" and more.
Brady vs. Manning: Greatest Rivalry in Sports
Brady-Manning XIV unfolds Sunday night in frost Foxboro, the latest chapter in the greatest rivalry in football and maybe in all of sports. Year after year for more than a decade, these two future Hall of Fame QBs have met in games that directly impact the Super Bowl picture.
A Tale of Two Penalties: NFL Officials Had Week 11 Ass Backward
NFL officials in the space of two days quite possibly altered the outcome of two games featuring four legit Super Bowl contenders with a pair of calls that clearly contradicted each other, not to mention the spirit and even the letter of long-held laws of professional football.
Week 3 NFL Winners Club: Top 10 Things That Demand Attention
Peyton Manning's complete lack of respect for opponents and the history books caps our list of 10 facts about winning.
Wet and Ugly: New England Patriots Rediscover Team DNA
The Patriots since 2007 have played sexy, sun-soaked, bikini-clad football. But that team was statistically castrated during this past off-season, forcing the team to rediscover its ugly roots, including a 13-10 win over the Jets Thursday night.
Bill Belichick Reveals True Reason He Cut Tim Tebow
Cold, Hard Football Facts meme machine Justin Henry uncovers the real reason that New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick cut Tim Tebow.
The Tim Tebow Cocktail: Served 3 Feet From Intended Target
Have you heard about the new Tim Tebow cocktail? It's being served anywhere fine misfired spirits are sold.
Rah-Rah Speech: Tom Brady Bullsh*ts University of Michigan Football Team
Tom Brady spoke to the Wolverines football team and claimed that being voted Michigan captain was the greatest accomplishment of his career, even greater than tagging Hollywood starlets and lingerie supermodels.
Preseason Action: Lions Crush Patriots; Panthers Edge Ravens
The Detroit Lions manhandled the New England Patriots and the Carolina Panthers outpaced the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens in a pair of Thursday night NFL preseason games.
- Gridiron Godfather Roger Goodell Whacks Mike Tomlin With $100,000 Fine
- Tom Brady Aces Final Quarter Exam ... Every Season
- Seattle Reasserts Dominance Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings
- Predators: New England Patriots As Predictable As Ahnold
- Historic Beating: ‘Scumbag’ Detroit Lions Humiliate Green Bay Packers
- Russell Wilson Setting Records Like It's His Job
- Josh Gordon, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery: Week 13 Statistical Heroes
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsules
- Trifecta, King Of Props Power Week 13 Results
- Seahawks/49ers, Bengals/Colts & Panthers/Saints Highlight Week 14 Slate