Articles tagged "Patrick Imig"
Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
Says David: "I would have cut off both my balls. I’d give those up, no problem. You could have neutered me. I woulda been neutered with a smile." Okay then.
Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
The nickname of the Washington pro football team is "a unifying force that stands for strength, courage, pride and respect," the Commissioner says.
Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
Pat Imig's NFL Update is delivered right to your door, with the fresh taste of delicious wit. In this addition, Jay Cutler, Brett Favre and Chad Johnson take the stage.
Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
In other news, the sky is blue - and Congress should be focused on more important matters.
Keyshawn Johnson Is Tired Of Justin Bieber's Driving
We can only hope Keyshawn is tired of Bieber's music too.
Faith Hill Is Done Waiting For Sunday Night
When you've been waiting all day for Sunday night for six straight years, you're going to get burned out. Faith is no longer the singer/performer/entertainer for the Sunday Night Football theme song.
Rob Gronkowski Offered Porn Role For $3.75 Million
$3.75 Million for one scene. That's a year's salary in less than one hour, depending on how Gronkulous Gronk is feeling.
DeWayne Patterson And Renaldo Jackson Use Forklift To Steal $60K Worth Of Chicken Wings
DeWayne and Renaldo worked at Nordic Cold Storage in Georgia. There they had access to thousands of pounds of frozen chicken wings. This is their story.
Top 10 NFL Brothers In History
The Harbaugh Brothers have made history, but they're not the number one brotherly duo in NFL lore. Patrick Imig pays tribute to the Top Brothers in NFL history.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012