Articles tagged "Passer Rating"
Video Game Football: Passing, Rushing, Kicking Never Easier Than In Modern NFL
The NFL’s 2012 season was the most pass-happy in history, and also the most efficient yet. The modern NFL has been defined by skyrocketing efficiency not only for passers, but for rushers and kickers, too. Scott Kacsmar recaps all the record numbers.
Dom Capers: CHFF’s Passer Rating Differential 'Most Significant' Stat In Football
Our pal Bill Huber from Packer Report interviewed Green Bay defensive coordinator Dom Capers Thursday, who called Passer Rating Differential a "common-sense principle" and "the most significant stat" because of its correlation to victory.
CHFF Talks Power of Passer Rating on Baltimore Sports Radio
The Potentate of Pigskin pleasantly spewed his worldly knowledge of pigskin on Baltimore Sports Radio station 105.7 . It smelled of piping hot Buffalo Wings and the thrill of victory.
Victory Feast: The Predictive Brilliance Of Passer Rating
Passer rating fattened itself on predictive excellence once again on Thursday, predicting victories by all three road teams. Passer rating is 108-54 (.667) picking winners this year and an incredible 35-9 (.795) since Week 9.
Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill And The Most Prolific Rookie QBs
Andrew Luck set a rookie record with his 433-yard effort in Indy’s 23-20 victory over Miami on Sunday. But we wanted to look, too, at the most efficient rookie passing performances in NFL history, and a surprising name tops one list: Ryan Tannehill.
Good Ol' Passer Rating Predicts NFL Winners Better Than Any Stat
Passer rating is the most misunderstood statistic in football, and maybe in all of sports. Folks love to bash it. But longtime CHFF readers know it is almost the perfect stat. And among its many uses, it's consistently the best way to predict NFL winners and losers.
CHFF Super Study: Which QBs Decline After Seven Games?
Eli Manning's second-half swoons each season are a problem, but is this common for quarterbacks once the calendar strikes November? Scott Kacsmar looks at 100 all-time quarterbacks to find the answers, which may surprise you.
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- Congress Wants The Redskins To Change Name - I Want Congress To Change Its Name
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Epic Fail: The Wide Receiver Draft Class Of 2012