Articles tagged "Packers"
Colin Kaepernick Runs Wild, San Francisco 49ers Crush Green Bay Packers
The San Francisco 49ers put away the Green Bay Packers behind a record-setting performance by QB Colin Kaepernick and huge a second-half surge. The 49ers advance to the NFC title game for the second straight year under Jim Harbaugh.
Dom Capers: CHFF’s Passer Rating Differential 'Most Significant' Stat In Football
Our pal Bill Huber from Packer Report interviewed Green Bay defensive coordinator Dom Capers Thursday, who called Passer Rating Differential a "common-sense principle" and "the most significant stat" because of its correlation to victory.
Quality Stats Power Rankings: We Size Up The Final 8
Seven of the final eight playoff contenders finished in the Top 8 in our Quality Stats Power Rankings, including a straight flush of Nos. 1 to 7 at the top. Let's just say it wasn't by accident.
Super Bowl Odds: Denver Favored; Broncos-49ers Most LIkely Combo
The folks from Bovada say that Denver is still the most likely team to win the Super Bowl, at 11/4 odds, followed by New England (7/2)
NFL Divisional Playoffs First Reaction: Final 8 Proves Power Of PRD
The statistical chaff of the playoff field was conveniently separated from the nourishing wheat of contenders in the wildcard round, especially when you analyze the NFL through the powerful prism of Passer Rating Differential. We use PRD to take our first look ahead at the four divisional playoff clashes.
Green Bay Packers Overwhelm Joe Webb, Minnesota Vikings
The Green Bay Packers washed the taste of last year's first-round elimination out of their mouths with a convincing win over the Vikings, who were forced to play behind inexperienced back-up QB Joe Webb
Green Bay Packers history with CHFF on Wisconsin WTMJ
Conventional wisdom says Vince Lombardi's Green Bay Packers won on the ground. Conventional wisdom is wrong. They won through the air: and now that story is hitting the airwaves in Wisconsin.
Jim Brown's lost 1,000-yard season
Jim Brown is the greatest RB in history and the record books tell us that he ran for 1,000 yards seven times. But the record books are wrong. 'Official' NFL history conflicts with the game-by-game data kept by the Cleveland Browns, which show that Brown has been denied an eighth 1,000-yard season.
CHFF Classic: Rise of the South, Birth of America's Team
The Ice Bowl lives on in football lore for its inhumane conditions and climactic finish. But one year earlier the Packers and Cowboys battled for the NFL title in a game just as exciting, and certainly more important in the evolution of American sports culture.
Almost Naked: a stark look at each NFL team
We strip teams naked each and every week with our Quality Stats: 14 indicators which give teams no place to run from their problems and nowhere to hide their weaknesses. We even do a body cavity search. That's right. Nothing gets past our prison guards of pigskin.
- Aaron Hernandez Quizzed In Death Probe: Tough Week To Be Patriots Tight End
- Former Bears WR David Terrell Says He'd Cut Off His Balls To Play W Jay Cutler
- Roger Goodell Defends Redskins Name In Letter To Congress
- Video: Pat Imig's FN NFL Update June 09
- Chuck Norris: 'Clutch' Tim Tebow An 'Athletic Warrior'
- NFL Today: The Golden Age Of The Ground Game
- Wes Welker Excited About "Freedom" In Denver
- The 5.0 Club: Best Rushing Teams in NFL History
- Sieves: The Worst Run Defenses In NFL History
- 2013 NFL Schedule: The Year Of The Denver Broncos
- Monsters of the Midway: We Need The Chicago Bears More Than Ever
- The 100 Stingiest Defenses In Football History
- NFL Crown Rule: Will It Dethrone Rushing King Adrian Peterson?
- Big Tease: 2012 New England Patriots And NFL's History Of Offensive Failures
- Real Quarterback Rating Differential: A New Mother Of All Stats?