Articles tagged "Pace"
Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
Whatever the struggles Pittsburgh is experiencing this season, Houston couldn't take advantage, and committed a plethora of mistakes themselves.
NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
Quarterbacks have been historically efficient through Week 7 of the 2014 season, combining for a league-wide passer rating of 91.3 and a completion percentage of 63.3. Both are on pace to be the highest of any season in NFL history and would surpass records set in 2013 (86.0 passer rating; 61.2 completion percentage).
NFL Tight Ends On Verge Of Record Season
Through Week 5, NFL tight ends have combined for 752 receptions, 8,194 receiving yards and 72 touchdown catches, all of which are on pace to be the highest combined totals for the position of any season in NFL history.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Quarter Mark Questions
Using the quality stats, Adam Dobrowolski answers a six pack of questions as the NFL reaches its quarter mark of the regular season.
Quarterback Passer Rating At All Time High Through 3 Weeks
Through Week 3, the league-wide passer rating is 90.6, on pace to be the highest of any season in NFL history. The mark is also the highest of any NFL season through three weeks.
Chicago Capitalizes On Jet's Mistakes On Monday Night
It started badly for the Jets and Chicago didn't let them off the hook in a Monday Night contest of wills.
History Says Arizona, Cincinnati and Philadelphia Will Make Playoffs
While no guarantee of future success, a strong start to the season is a good omen – 75.2 percent of teams (91 of 121) that started 3-0 since 1990 made the playoffs.
Quality Stats Six Pack: Changes to the New Season
In a new weekly feature, Adam Dobrowolski looks a at "six pack" of statistical features that analyzes regression-related trends via the Quality Stats.
- Peyton Manning More Prolific Than Previously Thought
- Texans Roll Into Pittsburgh And Roll Over For Steelers
- CHFF's Pat Imig Talks NFL Week 7 w the Adam Jones Show on 98.5 The Sports Hub
- NFL Quarterbacks On Pace For Highest Yards Per Attempt Avg In History
- San Diego & Denver: Experts In Red Zone Offensive Efficiency
- Broncos D Shines On Manning's Night
- Rams QB Austin Davis Is Saving A Fan Base From Apathy
- Quality Stats Six Pack: Weakness for One-Loss Teams
- 2014 NFL Season Player Props
- Vegas Win Totals For Each NFL Team