Articles tagged "Oregon Ducks"
Denver Broncos And Over Nightmare Play For Vegas Books
The Denver Broncos are hot on the field and hot on the Strip, too. One Las Vegas bookmaker has taken 70 times more tickets on the Broncos than on the perpetually popular Dallas Cowboys here in Week 5.
Professor Chip Kelly Re-Educates ‘Dumb’ Philadelphia Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles head back to school Monday night for the first time under Professor of Pigskin Chip Kelly. We're going to follow the re-education of the NFL's dumbest team throughout the 2013 season.
Final Round Of Stats, Facts And Data From The 2013 NFL Draft
A complete round of data from the 2013 draft, highlighting the best and worst of the NFL's annual public meat market. Let's just say Southern girls had plenty to cheer for this weekend.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Lions, Big Runs & Snow - Oh My! Chip's Eagles Overcome Early Woes
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- College Football Awards: Regular Season Finale Edition
- Brady on Gronk Injury: "No one feel sorry for us".