Articles tagged "Offensive Passer Rating"
The Great QB Divide: Just 12 Teams Harbor Legit Super Bowl Dreams
Each NFL team's entire season hinges on only one factor: can their QB pass the ball efficiently? We prove it by tracking win-loss percentage for every NFL game in 2014, based solely on one factor: passer rating.
Arizona Cardinals Have Tools To Improve Impotent Ground Game
Not only was Arizona a passing disaster in 2012, but they bottomed out running the ball as well. Justin Henry looks at how the Cards will fix that problem.
Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill And The Most Prolific Rookie QBs
Andrew Luck set a rookie record with his 433-yard effort in Indy’s 23-20 victory over Miami on Sunday. But we wanted to look, too, at the most efficient rookie passing performances in NFL history, and a surprising name tops one list: Ryan Tannehill.
Good Ol' Passer Rating Predicts NFL Winners Better Than Any Stat
Passer rating is the most misunderstood statistic in football, and maybe in all of sports. Folks love to bash it. But longtime CHFF readers know it is almost the perfect stat. And among its many uses, it's consistently the best way to predict NFL winners and losers.
- Play Fantasy Football in Seconds with Fantasy Spin Quick Pick
- Panthers Better Than Falcons in 17 of 22 Quality Stats
- Steelers-Seahawks tight statistical showdown
- Patriots, Panthers Have Each Faced Just 1 Quality Opponent
- New England Heads to Denver Dominant in Quality Stats Battle
- Cardinals, Patriots Top 2 in Mother of All Stats, Passer Rating Differential
- Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets: Full List
- Super Bowl 49 Game Capsule: Patriots @ Seahawks
- Awesome: Must-see Super Bowl Hall of Shame Infographic
- Referee Bill Vinovich Gets The Nod For Super Bowl 49 -- Balls