Articles tagged "Offensive Passer Rating"
Arizona Cardinals Have Tools To Improve Impotent Ground Game
Not only was Arizona a passing disaster in 2012, but they bottomed out running the ball as well. Justin Henry looks at how the Cards will fix that problem.
Andrew Luck, Ryan Tannehill And The Most Prolific Rookie QBs
Andrew Luck set a rookie record with his 433-yard effort in Indy’s 23-20 victory over Miami on Sunday. But we wanted to look, too, at the most efficient rookie passing performances in NFL history, and a surprising name tops one list: Ryan Tannehill.
Good Ol' Passer Rating Predicts NFL Winners Better Than Any Stat
Passer rating is the most misunderstood statistic in football, and maybe in all of sports. Folks love to bash it. But longtime CHFF readers know it is almost the perfect stat. And among its many uses, it's consistently the best way to predict NFL winners and losers.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review