Articles tagged "Offensive Hog Index"
Sanchez Butt Fumble Symbolized Big Problems in New York Jets Pass Game
Mark Sanchez's famous Butt Fumble in 2012 was a symptom of a much larger problem. The episodic circus that is Rex Ryan and the New York Jets is working to improve the many, many lumps in their passing game in 2012.
Arizona Cardinals Have Tools To Improve Impotent Ground Game
Not only was Arizona a passing disaster in 2012, but they bottomed out running the ball as well. Justin Henry looks at how the Cards will fix that problem.
Bears-Cowboys Monday Night Football: Jay Cutler's Legit Gripe And the Chicago Paradox
The Chicago Bears visit the Dallas Cowboys in a Monday Night Football battle between marquee NFL franchises. Jay Cutler has plenty to gripe about: Chicago has a Super Bowl-caliber defense and dreadful offense, No. 1 on our Defensive Hog Index, No. 32 on our Offensive Hog Index.
Hog Report: Hog-Wild finish to Wild Card Weekend
The Hog Indexes have been the difference between postseason fame and shame in year's past, and 2011 is shaping up similarly. In fact, the Broncos upset of the Steelers can be traced back to one very important category in the Hog Index.
Hog Report: Breaking down the playoffs
The battle of the trenches often determines the outcome of the war in postseason play. There are some teams that are well-equipped to weather the storm, and others who could be in for a nasty roll in the mud.
- FF Champs Radio: Today From 12-2 pm ET
- NFL Games Averaging More Total Yards Than Ever
- Saints Top NFL With 6 Quality Wins; 5 Losers With 0 Quality Wins
- Seahawks, Panthers Remain Atop Quality Stats Power Rankings Despite Losses
- Drew Brees: Fastest Player To 50,000 In History
- Cincinnati Dismantles Indianapolis; AFC North Title In Sight
- Sad-Sack Houston Texans: The Dumbest Team In Football
- San Francisco 19, Seattle 17: 49ers Serve Notice
- Wintry Images: Cinematic Snow Blankets NFL Week 14 Schedule
- Cold Hard Autopsy: Gary Kubiak And The Houston Texans