Articles tagged "Oakland Raiders"
The Pro Football Hall of Fame: Ranking the 2014 Finalists
The Pro Football Hall of Fame announces its new inductees tonight. Who are they likely to be and who should they be.
Very DangeRuss: Seattle Seahawks Can Win a Shootout
Over the years at CHFF, we've learned how elite offenses fail to put out in the postseason. Now, we learn how Russell Wilson, the Seattle Seahawks and their elite D can win a shootout.
Old Warhorse Quarterbacks At The Super Bowl
Peyton Manning enters Super Bowl XLVIII at the twilight age (in NFL terms) of 37. He is one of eight quarterbacks in Super Bowl history tos start beyond the age of 35. A look at how the old warhorse quarterbacks have fared in America's Greatest Game.
Matter of Facts: Super Bowl Frivolity
Weather or not you're getting ready for Super Bowl XLVIII, the only element that's important when it comes to the Seahawks and Broncos is surprise.
Memory Pain: 10 Worst Bets Of the 2013 NFL Gambling Season
Time to go down memory lane to 10 moments when you tore up your tickets in anger, and hopefully learn some lessons that won't hurt you next year. These were 10 bets that looked like easy winners but blew up in your face.
Colin Kaepernick A Playoff Rushing Monster
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick has 362 career postseason rushing yards, the fifth-most rushing yards by a QB in postseason history. Kaepernick has averaged 90.5 yards-per-game in his four playoff games, the highest yards-per-game average by a QB in NFL history.
NFL 2013 TV By The Numbers: Reached 70% Of Potential U.S. Viewers
According to The Nielsen Company, the 2013 regular season reached 205 million unique viewers, representing 81 percent of all television homes and 70 percent of potential viewers in the U.S.
Divisional Round Statistical Onslaught: Why and Why Not
Eight teams remain with the chance to win Super Bowl XLVIII. That includes the Panthers, Seahawks and Chargers, all looking for their first NFL title.
Jerry Jones Reaching Al Davis Levels Of Senility
Dallas owner and general manager of the 8-8 Cowboys (three years running) thinks the NFL should add four more playoff teams so that .500 teams and their cities can benefit from the playoffs. Okay then.
- Super Bowl XLIX Favorites: NFC Likely To Be Super Again In 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Most Watched Program In U.S. History
- Super Bowl XLVIII Postgame Stat-Palooza
- CHFF Classic: Russell Wilson NFL's Best Young QB
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Broncos-Seahawks The Statistically Perfect Super Bowl
- Prop-A-Palooza II: Hundreds More Super Bowl XLVIII Prop Bets
- Live From Media Day: Could Seattle D Stop Russell Wilson
- Seattle Seahawks Brash Legion of Boom Proves Real Statistical Deal
- AFC Champion Denver Broncos Betting Season in Review
- NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks Betting Season in Review